Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Fashion


Well it's been a relaxing month to say the least, and a hot one too. For some reason I'm not as creative in the heat, perhaps it's a good thing I live in a northern European country. I did how ever do this fashion illustration for Dansk Daily that covers Copenhagen Fashion Week. You can go to the website and look at the online version if you can't find one on the streets. Often when I do design jobs, it's over email and so I don't always get to see my client in person, this means I usually just ask for basic design information, not know what the client looks like or what exactly the drawings are being used for til it's published. When the final file is sent the contact is broken until the next 'mission' is received. Feels a bit 'secret agent' .

No comments: