Saturday, May 16, 2009

Life Improves

Saturday and it's raining outside, finished off two new paintings this week. I'm going to be apart of something called the Clash Festival here in Copenhagen. I'll have 5 paintings in it. Were hanging the works up on a fence, i think it's easier when you use a white wall. Still I'm sure it will be fun. I recently got a new art studio as well, I'm sharing it with some pretty good people and I'm so looking forward to using it more. It's also very close to my home and so it's nice to be able to just pop in. I've always had studio's that were very far away from where I lived and often I would sleep at the studio, that wasn't always the most pleasent. Life improves with time:)

Clash Festival
21.may 2009 (Kristi Himmelfartsdag)
Øksnehallen - Bygning 55,
kl.14-02,




Gangship Island

Generations Grow From Myne Beard

No comments: