Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pressure Builds, Life Moves


I sit here at school. I want to submit my works to another school that starts in another few months. It is the top school in Copenhagen for the arts, and the pressure is building. I seem to be a master of last minute projects, not that I do everything last minute but just that with most things I feel calm about them being done close to the due date. BUT with this school submit I feel uneasy and nervous, maybe it's because all the other art students have been talking about trying to get into this school for the last half year, it's been made into such a big deal, that I'm making it into something huge in return.

I guess in the end I must ask myself what matters?

Either way, if I get in or not I still will be able to do what I love, and that is create. I can still draw, still paint, still create and still share my works with others. No art school rejection will take that away from me, no education has giving it to me either. I'm not saying that I don't want to be educated, i'd love to, but at the end of the day I'm still an artist. I can still have art shows, sell work, I can still 'make it'.

...and I think in some ways I already have made it:)

No comments: