Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cheaper Dick


Well I'm busy working for an upcoming show in Copenhagen, so I've just been painting, drawing, painting and drawing. I also have 3 pieces in a large group show in Vancouver, Canada called The Cheaper Show Number 8.



Saturday, June 21, 2008
7pm–Midnight
142 Waterstreet (old Storyeum building)
Vancouver BC, Canada

It will be a pretty big event, and all the art will go for $200, they are even selling Andrew Pommier artwork, I'd love to get my hands on one of his pieces.



I also just heard that the asian photography couple My Dead Dick, has just broken up, they took some wonderful pictures and I met a friend through them. Sorry to heard about that. Here's the break up message to tell the masses and a flickr link (there original website is offline)



Hi everyone,
If you didn`t know, My Little Dead Dick studios is dead. Madi and I broke up. Our studio email and website is also down.
ta ta
-pat pat

No comments: