Monday, March 07, 2016

Guns And Drugs Drawn Like A Child

I have recently been drawing on the back of some postcards that I've printed.  I've been trying to draw in a very simple and slightly childish way.  The inspiration has come from seeing films on different Mexican drug cartels.  Of coarse I've always had a strange draw to drugs, guns and gang culture in my art. I'm drawn to the dark side of things and also stuff with strong imagery.  Drug barons become saints that are prayed to,  death is so close and near.  It makes for some good art.  I've also been trying to be more loose in my style, learning in a way to draw differently.  Not to be so concerned with clean lines and balance but more with showing a story.  I think to these types of images would work really well as street art and graffiti.  Your never to old to start something new.  Well that's all for now.  I've been going to bed super late and waking up late,  perhaps it's these long Danish winters.  Looking forward to warmer times.  MVH.  El Capo Basco.


UZI BOY





SAINT EL CAPO




SCORPION KOKAINE

No comments: