Thursday, March 17, 2016

Icons Aand Places Of Work

I recently realised  that I'm going a bit in sain from working at home.  It seemed to work ok for the first few months after I started up again, but now, not so much.  I'm getting a strange form of cabin fever.  When your whole world becomes an apartment your bound to want human contact.  So I started searching for a studio.....and I think I found one!  It's a shared space with about 5 other creatives.  They seem like really nice people, and I get my own little corner/desk to be creative with.  I think it's going to be good for me, going some place, having a works space, and having some peers to chat and be creative with.  I've always worked best when I've had a studio......this is going to be good.  A new chapter, a new start.  I'm looking forward tot it:)



ICONS



NEW STUDIO




ART HUSTLE


No comments: